Jun 30th, 2018
107 Lansdowne St. E.
Callander Bay Museum Events During FunFest
Callander’s Annual FunFest celebrations will commence on Saturday, June 30th this year and we have some great activities lined up at the museum!
- FREE Admission all day!
- Try a metal detector or pan for gold with the Nipissing Rock and Mineral Club on the front lawn of the museum
- Get a sneak peak at our summer art exhibit “New Works” by local artist Rick Wade Cunnington
- Learn about how this region was transformed into a tourist attraction that rivalled Niagara Falls following the birth of the Dionne Quintuplets through photographs and artifacts in our “The Northern Coney Island” Quintland exhibit
- Come and see our new “Callander Rocks! Callander’s Geological History” exhibit and start your own rock collection!
- Browse through our gift shop with Callander clothing, local history books, art from local artists, postcards and more!
We are located just up the street from the RBC and Lulu’s Tavern on 107 Lansdowne St. E. heading towards the Legion.