Become A Member!
Memberships are an important part of the tourism industry today garnering greater marketing penetration and access to expanded market share through the power of shared costs. Maximizing exposure by maximizing membership dollars. It just makes sense!
Regardless of where YOU are, WE are here to assist in your success whether you are a seasonal operation, a year round business, a municipality, or an industry association.
Together, through membership, we will continue to build positive outcomes for Northeastern Ontario.
As a member-based organization, NeONT works with, and on behalf of its members to develop engaging, bold , evocative messaging to market in an effort to inspire increased tourism activity throughout the region.
Membership payments can be made via e-transfer to our email: email@example.com
Please include your association / business name in the e-transfer note and send an email to confirm your payment has been received.
|industry and business membership||$149.00||Contact Us|
|association membership||$355.00||Contact Us|
WHAT YOU GET
As a member you will receive:
- a monthly newsletter containing industry news and information
- a profile on our website’s partner profile page www.neont.ca (www.northeasternontario.com).
opportunities to opt in to special project and special publication features, cost varies depending on the project/feature (as an example, refer to the annual Travel Guide area referenced below)
This profile page on the NeONT site includes:
- 350-400 word community-municipality|business|industry association description
- Complete contact information (street address, mailing address, phone number, email and website link)
- Location displayed on google maps
- One feature photo and up to 8 supporting photos
- Up to 4 videos displayed on your member page
- Your profile will feed through the site in the specific categories
- Opportunities to post up to 2 packages on your profile page
- Basic listing in the annual Travel Guide (name/address/contact info)
As a member, you can submit photography or video to all NeONT social media networks(Facebook, Twitter, instagram, Youtube). Editorial may also be submitted for the NeONT blog or the www.northernontario.travel
Distribution of NeONT Annual Travel Guide
The NeONT Annual Travel Guide, always published to our website, is distributed throughout the year in a variety of ways to a number of audiences.
These include at:
- Regional and provincial travel centers in Ontario
- All trade shows attended by staff and volunteers
- In response to individual call-in requests and website inquiries
- Bulk requests by information centers, municipalities and groups hosting community or industry conferences and special events.
Media Familiarization Tours (FAM tours)
Over the course of the year NeONT hosts media FAM tours based on product match. We look to our members for support to host the different type of media coming to our great region.
INDUSTRY RESEARCH & REPORTS
For more information about NeONT, please visit About Us.