Become A Partner
Partnerships are an important part of the tourism industry today garnering greater marketing penetration and access to expanded market share through the power of shared costs. Maximizing exposure by maximizing partnership dollars. It just makes sense!
Regardless of where you are, we are here to assist in your success whether you are a seasonal operation, a year-round business, a municipality, or an industry association.
Together, through partnership, we will continue to build positive outcomes for Northeastern Ontario. As a partner-based organization, NeONT works with, and on behalf of its partners to develop engaging, bold, evocative messaging to market in an effort to inspire increased tourism activity throughout the region.
Partnership payments can be made via e-transfer to our email: email@example.com. Please include your association / business name in the e-transfer note and send an email to confirm your payment has been received.
Partner Benefits Include:
New Website with Modern Design and Engaging Features:
- New and improved Partner profile showcase within an enhanced web-based map
- A unique blog story featured on Partner profile pages
- Trip planning and sharing features
- As always, exposure to NeONT’s large social media presence and following
- “Book Now” reservation system for accommodation Partners
DIY Digital and Print Marketing Resources
NeONT Partners have access to branded “Ad Templates” to promote their message in print and social media.
Partners simply add their message, logo and contact info to instantly create a professionally designed marketing resource for their use.
This is especially great for small municipalities and operators who don’t have marketing firms to create their ads.
Partner Benefits That Go Above and Beyond
NeONT Partners Have Access to Additional Marketing Opportunities
In addition to the standard benefits included with all our memberships, Partners can take advantage of unique promotion and collaborative destination marketing opportunities as they become available. Some examples may include:
- Advertising in our regional guide
- Advertising on touring maps
- Partnering with us and others to access funding available through NeONT channels for regional and local destination marketing projects
We are always innovating to grow our Partner benefits and value. Talk to us today about how we can work together to better market your Northeastern Ontario community, tourism sector organization or business.