TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF SITE
This website (“Site”) is provided by Northeastern Ontario Tourism (“NeONT”) conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set out below (“Terms and Conditions”). By accessing, reading and making use of this Site, you agree, on your own behalf and on behalf of any entity on whose behalf you may be acting, to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you should not use this Site.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NeONT may add to or remove, modify or otherwise change any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective when the changed Terms and Conditions are posted on this Site. You should check the Terms and Conditions frequently for changes by checking the date of “Last Update” at the top of this document. If any change to the Terms and Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue your use of this Site immediately. Your continued use of this Site after changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted thereon will constitute acceptance of the changes.
CHANGES TO THIS SITE
NeONT may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site at any time without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, NeONT may change the availability of any features, institute new, or change existing, fees or charges for the use of the Site or any features thereof, add, remove, modify or otherwise change any contents on this Site, impose limits on certain features or restrict access to parts or all of this Site. NeONT reserves the right, but not the duty, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this Site at any time without notice.
OWNERSHIP AND USAGE
Copyright © Northeastern Ontario Tourism (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.
The contents of this Site may not be transmitted, transcribed, reproduced, stored or translated into any other form without the prior written permission of NeONT, unless specifically provided for as follows. In particular, NeONT permits you to display the content of this Site on your computer and to print, download and use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content available to you on this Site provided that,
- this is for your personal planning with respect to traveling in Northeastern Ontario;
- you do not modify the content of this material; and
- you include with and display on each copy the copyright notice.
No other use of this Site is permitted. Without restricting the generality of the foregoing, you may not make commercial use of the content of this Site, include the content of this Site in or with any product that you create or distribute or copy the content of this Site onto your own or another’s website.
Some of the content on this Site may be subject to the copyright of another source. There may be additional restrictions on the reproduction of such content. Details concerning copyright ownership and any special restrictions on reproduction are indicated on the relevant page(s) of this Site and they should be observed.
The logo of the Northeastern Ontario Tourism (“Logo”) is a trademark owned by NeONT.
All other trademarks, trade names or service marks mentioned on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
If you want to link to this Site, you may do so, provided you agree to the link conditions described below (“Link Conditions”):
- A link may be established to the following page of this Site: http://www.northeasternontario.com. Links may not be established to any other pages on this Site without the prior written permission of NeONT.
- If you link to this Site, your website,
- may not imply that NeONT is endorsing you or your products or services;
- may not imply an affiliation between you or any entity on whose behalf you may be acting without the prior written consent of NeONT;
- may not misrepresent your relationship with NeONT or present false or misleading impressions about NeONT or its services; and
- may not contain content that may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive.
- NeONT shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website.
- NeONT may at any time, in its sole discretion, immediately terminate your right to link to this Site, with or without cause. If NeONT exercises this right, you will immediately remove all links to this Site.
- NeONT may amend these Link Conditions at any time. You agree to abide by these Link Conditions and the other Terms and Conditions on this Site, as amended from time to time. By establishing a link to this Site, you will be deemed to have agreed to these Link Conditions.
USE OF LOGO AS LINK ANCHOR BY LICENSEES
A licensee of NeONT may use the Logo, as a link anchor to link to this Site, on the website of their business of the licensee with respect to tourism marketing, provided the licensee agrees to the conditions described below (“Use of Logo Conditions”):
- If a licensee uses the Logo as a link anchor to this Site, the licensee shall not
- adopt, use, register or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo or mark confusingly similar to the Logo; do or cause to be done any act or thing, directly or indirectly, contesting or in any impairing NeONT‘s right, title or interest in the Logo; alter the Logo in any manner, including proportions, colours, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or two-dimensional appearance;
- use the Logo in a manner which displays it in a negative or disparaging manner;
- use the Logo as a predominate feature, displaying the Logo larger or more prominently than other company logos;
- use the Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark;
- use the Logo to imply that NeONT is endorsing the licensee or any of the licensee’s products or services;
- use the Logo to imply that NeONT sponsors, is affiliated or is associated with the licensee;
- use the Logo to misrepresent the licensee’s relationship with NeONT; or
- use the Logo to present false or misleading impressions about NeONT or its services.
- The following notice shall accompany the Logo on the page of the licensee’s website where the Logo appears: The logo of Northeastern Ontario Tourism is a trademark owned by the NeONT.
- NeONT disclaims any warranties that may be expressed or implied by law regarding the Logo, including warranties against infringement.
- The licensee agrees to indemnify NeONT from and against all claims and liabilities arising out of the licensee’s use of the Logo.
- NeONT shall have no responsibility or liability for use of the Logo by the licensee.
- NeONT may at any time, in its sole discretion, immediately terminate the licensee’s use of the Logo as a link anchor, with or without cause. If NeONT exercises this right, the licensee will immediately remove the Logo from the licensee’s website.
- NeONT may amend these Use of Logo Conditions at any time.
By using the Logo as a link anchor, the licensee will be deemed to have agreed to these Use of Logo Conditions.
WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE
Certain websites may be linked to this Site. Not all of these links may have been permitted by NeONT. Regardless of whether a link has been permitted by NeONT, NeONT is not responsible for the contents of any website that is linked to this Site. NeONT makes no representations or warranties, and does not endorse, any website that is linked to this Site, the contents of any such website, the information appearing on any such website or any of the products or services described on any such website. The fact that a website is linked to this Site does not imply that NeONT sponsors, endorses or is affiliated or associated with the entity that owns or is responsible for the website.
Certain links on this Site may take you to other websites. NeONT provides these links only as a convenience. NeONT is not responsible for the contents of any linked website. NeONT makes no representations or warranties regarding, and does not endorse, any linked website, the contents thereof, the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that NeONT sponsors, endorses or is affiliated or associated with the entity that owns or is responsible for any linked website. If you decide to visit any linked websites, you will do so at your own risk.
Any use of or reliance on this Site, the contents of this Site or the information provided through this Site shall be at your sole risk. NeONT makes no representation or warranty of any kind regarding this Site, the contents of this Site or the information provided through this Site, all of which are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. NeONT expressly disclaims all representations, warranties, conditions and endorsements as to the operation of this Site, the contents of this Site or the information provided through this Site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, NeONT makes no warranty as to the accuracy, quality or completeness of the contents of this Site or information provided through this Site, nor to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, nor to title or non-infringement, nor to the absence of any software virus or other harmful component. NeONT does not warrant that this Site or the delivery, hosting and ancillary services or facilities of third party suppliers utilized by NeONT will continue to operate, will operate without interruptions or will be error-free.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no circumstances shall NeONT, its Board of Directors, officers or employees be responsible or liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including (without limiting the generality of the foregoing) any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, arising from or in connection with your use of, access to or your reliance on, or your inability to use or access, this Site, any contents of this Site, any information provided through this Site, any external links on this Site, any website linked to this Site, or any contents thereof, any website linking to this Site, or any contents thereof, or any delivery, hosting and ancillary services or facilities of third party suppliers utilized by NeONT. NeONT is not responsible and assumes no liability for third party contents of this Site or third party information provided through this Site.
This Site is controlled by NeONT from its offices within the Province of Ontario in Canada. This Site can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the Province of Ontario, all matters relating to access to, or use of, this Site or any website linked to this Site, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.