Alvar Treasure Rides – Manitoulin Island Cycling Adventures
All Inclusive Cycling Vacation - June, 17-21 and Sept, 24-28. Fully supported fun days of cycling, four nights' stay at lakeside accommodations
Starting at $1,050/person on the Manitoulin Island Cycling Advocates website!
Alvar Treasure Ride, June 17-21 & 24-28 and September 2-6 & 9-13, 70-100km/day.
$1,050 + HST = $1,186.50 (double occupancy)
$1,265 + HST = $1,429.45 (single occupancy, space limited)
- 5 days, 4 nights stay in Lakeside Lodge & Cottages for 4, (Double occupancy) shared bathroom
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 4 dinners (Alcohol not included)
- Luggage shuttle
- Pick-up, if you experience mechanical failure
- Manitoulin Island & La Cloche Mountains Cycling Routes & Road Map
- Museum Fees
- Ferry Passage for you & your bicycle to and from Manitoulin Island. (Automobile not included)
- Free Parking in Tobermory or South Baymouth (for our guests arriving by automobile)
- 10% meal gratuity
You’ll explore the world’s largest fresh water island with its 108 picturesque inland lakes – a great place to plan your cycle tour adventure.
You will learn of Manitoulin’s marine history, visit art galleries, see native art from the Ojibwa First Nations, visit funky Mom & Pop shops, sample local beer & culinary delights, and roll past Manitoulin’s unique geological features.
* Unless otherwise noted, listed prices do not include applicable taxes
About Manitoulin Island Cycling Advocates
Manitoulin Island Cycling Advocates (MICA) offer All Inclusive Cycling Vacation packages in June and September. We look after you for five days, bring you to the funky places found on the Island, and your lake side stay experience will have you coming back for more.