Manitoulin Passage Ride Cycling Weekend
Join us June 1 - 2, 2019! All inclusive cycling adventure weekend on Manitoulin Island.
$120/person on the Manitoulin Island Cycling Advocates website!
June 1 – 2, 2019
The famous Manitoulin Passage Ride happens every year in early June. Join hundreds of passionate cyclists of all experience levels for 2 days of cycling, fun, and great food. Cross to the Island for free on the Chi-Cheemaun ferry, and let your Manitoulin cycling adventure begin!
Welcome to great riding at your own speed with three routes available each day. You will create great memories, warm camaraderie and lasting friendships during our special two-day fully supported ride.
- FREE FERRY for you and your cycle,
- Ride insurance,
- Saturday night dinner with live entertainment and Sunday lunch,
- Two day full ride and mechanical support,
- Support stations with light snacks,
- 3 route options each day.
* Unless otherwise noted, listed prices do not include applicable taxes
About Manitoulin Island Cycling Advocates
Manitoulin Island Cycling Advocates (MICA) offer All Inclusive Cycling Vacation packages in June and September. We look after you for five days, bring you to the funky places found on the Island, and your lake side stay experience will have you coming back for more.