Killarney, Ontario, Canada – Wilderness Paradise!
Killarney Country is big, wild and unspoiled. Until the 60’s, you could only reach us by canoe or steam ship. Now Killarney is an accessible wilderness. This remote coastal village of northern Georgian Bay was recognized in 1820, making Killarney Northern Ontario’s oldest community. Killarney is smack in the middle of Ontario’s most diverse and unique ecosystem, a true wilderness paradise. Killarney is just 4.5 hours from Toronto, Ontario.
Killarney Outfitters rents top quality:
- Ultra-light Kevlar Canoes: 16′ – 17′ – 18.5′
- Souris River ultra-light Kevlar canoes
- Expedition Sea Kayaks: 17′ Current Design, Necky & Boreal Design.
- Stand Up Paddle Boards: NRS Imperial 6 SUPs
Complete canoe and sea kayak trip planning and outfitting–we’ll take the hassle out of planning a trip. Our convenient and personalized all inclusive outfitting packages are ideal for those who enjoy self-guided wilderness adventure. We provide high quality canoes and kayaks, top gear and equipment, thorough and detailed planning, and delicious, healthy well-balanced wilderness menus.
Our outdoor adventure store stocks and rents functional and useful camping gear at competitive prices:
- World Famous
- Sierra Designs
- Backpackers Pantry premium freeze-dried food
- Killarney Provincial Park maps
- dry firewood and much more.